Assessing Hip and Knee Joint Pain
The following questions are designed to see if you could benefit from therapeutic intervention to address your hip or knee pain.
- Does your pain interfere with your quality of life?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any recreational activities? (e.g.: hiking, sports, cycling)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any daily household activities? (e.g.: laundry, vacuuming, cleaning)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that limits you performing daily functional activities? (e.g.: dressing, bathing, toileting, in/out of car)
- Do you have pain at night that significantly interferes with your sleeping?
- Do you have significant pain or difficulty with stairs or hills?
- Do you have difficulty walking or loss of balance?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, you should call our free physician referral service at 941-708-8100.
The earlier you address your symptoms the better your chance for the best outcome. Our examination can assess your problems and help us provide recommendations for intervention.