Let's Do Well Together
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center® (LWRMC), located in the heart of the Lakewood Ranch community, has served the people of Lakewood Ranch and surrounding areas since 2004. It is an award-winning, high-quality, acute-care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission and it consistently ranks high in terms of quality, safety and patient satisfaction.
The medical staff includes more than 750 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide range of specialties.
Through the years, LWRMC has expanded its offerings to the people of Manatee and Sarasota counties by growing services and updating technologies to better serve the surrounding communities.
Services include emergency services and freestanding emergency department, general and robotic surgery, maternity care, breast health, cardiology, orthopedic surgery, stroke, sleep medicine, urology and wound care.
Awards and Accreditations
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Advanced Primary Heart Attack Center Certification
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association’s® Acute Heart Attack Ready Certification at our ER at Fruitville in 2022
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association® Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke GOLD PLUS with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite and Mission: Lifeline® - STEMI Receiving Center SILVER PLUS, 2022
- Newsweek’s Best Maternity Hospitals list in 2022
- Top General Hospital for Outstanding Quality and Safety in 2021 by The Leapfrog Group, an independent, national nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing patient quality and safety and reducing errors and infections
Our mission is to provide healthcare services that patients recommend to family and friends, physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, employees are proud of and investors seek for long-term returns.
We will realize this vision through our commitment to the principles of service excellence, continuous improvement in measurable ways, employee development, ethical and fair treatment for all, teamwork, compassion and innovation in service delivery.
- 120 licensed beds
- 196,315 square feet
- 30-acre medical campus
- Complemented by adjacent medical office buildings, which house primary and specialty care physicians
- Freestanding ER
8330 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard,
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202