Learn about the awards and accreditations earned by Lakewood Ranch Medical Center:
Voted "Best Hospital in Manatee County"
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
The Joint Commission
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2014
- Hip Replacement Certification
- Knee Replacement Certification
American Heart Association / American Stroke Association
College of American Pathologists (CAP)
American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center
American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- MRI Breast
- MRI Head, Spine, Body, Musculoskeletal, MRA
- CT Adult – Head, Neck Chest, Abdomen
- CT Pediatric– Head, Neck Chest, Abdomen
- Ultrasound General – OB first Trimester, Gynecological, General
- Nuclear Medicine – Planar, SPECT, Cardiology
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Recognized by March of Dimes and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists District XII for reducing early elective deliveries.
- Recognized as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care as part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program.