This series of five classes is a comprehensive program designed to prepare a couple physically and mentally for birth. This is an experience not to be missed and completely different from what can be viewed on TV or through the internet!
Topics include pregnancy discomforts, preparing for physical changes, labor and delivery, and hospital policies and procedures. Couples will also learn about pain management techniques and anesthesia pain relief.
- Wednesdays, June 29 through July 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Aug. 10 through Sept. 7 from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Jan. 25 through Feb. 22 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, March 15 through April 12 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, May 3 through May 31 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, June 21 through July 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
8330 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard
Bradenton, FL 34202
Please call 941-782-BABY(2229) or contact our Birth Designer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.